What happens if I add a course after I already paid?
When a course is added the balance due will be updated and the student will be responsible to pay the difference. Students can view their account balances in the WebAdvisor-Self Service Section of their My PCCC Portal.
How do I check my account balance?
You can check your current balance and pay your bill from your My PCCC Portal.
- Go to your My PCCC Portal (How to Login to My PCCC Portal).
- Billing and Payment information is located in the "Student Finance" section of Self-Service.
- Click on Self-Service under the Tools section of the main menu on the left-hand side.
- Click on the Student Finance tile in the middle of the page.
- This will take you to the "Account Summary" page.
- Students can make payments through self-service by clicking on "Make a Payment".
The Student Finance section of Self-Service will give you access to the following:
- Account Summary
- Account Activity
- Pay for Registration
- Registration Activity
- Registration Bill - Schedule