Do I need a parking pass/decal?
PCCC campus parking is a privilege, not a right. Parking is provided to students, faculty, and staff who are engaged in College business and College-approved activities.
- Everyone must register their vehicle with the PCCC Public Safety Office where they will receive a parking decal and a copy of the Campus Parking Rules and Regulations.
- Current students, faculty, and staff will be able to use their Student ID cards to access the parking facilities after they have registered their vehicles with PCCC Public Safety.
- To park in any college facility, the parking decal must be displayed on the driver's side inside the rear window.
- Everyone must adhere to campus parking regulations and/or regulations of municipal facilities used by PCCC for student, faculty, and staff parking.
- You should be registered and get a copy of your current schedule to show it to the Public Safety Office.