Readmit Application


How long can I stop taking courses before I need to reapply?


If you attended PCCC or if you submitted an application for admission in the last two years, please do not fill out another application. 

Fill out the readmit form online. Keep in mind that you may need to register in person the first semester you return for classes.

If you attended another college since attending or applying to PCCC, please have your official transcript sent to Admissions to receive Transfer Credit.