This articles will assist users in setting up or changing their security question to reset or unlock their College Account.
Protect your account password. Do not share it, even with IT personnel. Never give it out over the phone. Be extremely suspicious of e-mail links related to account changes.
The recommended way to manage your account and password changes is to open a web browser and manually type in https://newweb.pccc.edu/password-self-service/ into the web address bar, verify you are in the secure College website then change your account though the College’s account self service.
- Open a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge)
- In the address bar type https://newweb.pccc.edu/password-self-service/
- Verify you are in the Official College Portal Page
- Select Option #1 "Set my Security Question"
- Follow the instructions to set your security question
PCCC Technology Support
Phone: (973) 684-6464 Option #2
Support services are available to students, faculty and staff via e-mail and limited phone service. All voice messages left will be responded to.
Please leave the following information in your messages to ensure we can get in touch with you: