Bookstore Authorization


How do I complete a bookstore authorization?


Book deferments are provided by the Financial Aid Office. You are eligible for one if your financial aid package is greater than your balance for the semester.

This excess money can be used in the Follett Bookstore on Broadway for your books and other educational materials. If you are eligible to receive a book deferment, you will receive an email to your PCCC Student Email Account (How-to access your Student Email Account) when the funds are available. You can also view your book funds through self-service under student finance (View My Bookstore Available Funds).