Change of Major


How do I change my major?


Students who want to change their major should complete the Change of Major Form and speak with an advisor from the Center for Student Success (The Center for Student Success is available online).

Completed forms should be submitted to the Registrar's Office (

Current Academic Programs

A list of current Academic Programs can be found at