Request Degree or Enrollment Verification


How do I request a degree or enrollment verification?


Enrollment and Degree Verification can be obtained from the National Clearinghouse Website. Go to the Verification Request page and submit your request.

Students may also request an enrollment verification from the Registrar's Office. Email them at