Transfer AP or IB Credit


Can I transfer AP and/or IB credit?


Credit is offered for AP and/or IB courses but it depends on the exam score and subject.

You should have your official score report sent directly from the College Board to the Office of Admission so it can be evaluated. It is recommended that you have your score sent to PCCC electronically. Below you will find the Office of Admissions Contact Information.

Remote Services

College Services are Available Remotely: Online, or by Phone or Email.



The Admissions Office is located on the Main Campus (Paterson) in the Enrollment and Student Services Center (OneStop).

225 Market Street
Paterson, NJ 07505

Mailing Address

Office of Admissions
1 College Blvd
Paterson, NJ 07505