Admissions Documents


Where do I send required admissions documents?


All transcripts and test scores (SAT, ACT, AP, if taken) should be sent directly to the Office of Admissions. We recommend having documents sent electronically from your previous institution, high school, or the College Board. This will speed up the time to complete the evaluation of your documents.

Unofficial transcripts and test scores should be emailed to the Admissions Office at