What institutional and/or state grants are available?
Passaic County Community College is the recipient of the Community College Opportunity Grant. Students who qualify are eligible for tuition assistance which will supplement their current financial aid.
Eligibility and qualifications can be found at https://www.hesaa.org/pages/CCOG.aspx.
Visit New Jersey State Grants and Scholarships and create a NJFAMS account to apply for the Community College Opportunity Grant.
Community College Opportunity Grant (CCOG)
- New state financial assistance award that enables qualifying Passaic County New Jersey residents to attend PCCC tuition-free.
- The grant will cover any tuition costs that are not already covered by the student’s other financial aid.
- New, current, and returning PCCC students are eligible for the Community College Opportunity Grant awards if they DO NOT already have an associate’s or bachelor’s degree
- Have an annual Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) between $0 and $65,000
- Be enroll in six or more credits
- Complete the financial aid application (FAFSA)