SAP Status


Can I appeal my SAP status?


We evaluate progress for all students at the end of every semester. If a student is deemed to not be meeting SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress), the student has the right to appeal.

To appeal a Financial Aid Decision, complete a Financial Aid Appeal Request Form found on our website.

Please Note

  1. Student must make note of applicable appeal deadlines.
  2. If you were given a warning status for the next semester you do not have to appeal.