- Uninstall any version of office including trial programs you may have on your computer (Windows settings>apps>office <uninstall>
- Visit www.office.com and sign in using your work or student email address
- After signing, located the Install Office icon on the top-right corner
- To install all the available suite that is associated with your account, Click Office 365 apps.
- When the download is completed, click the installation in the bottom left corner and click to install run the Installation File.
- Follow the instructions to install Microsoft application. Use your PCCC Email address to sign in.
Please be aware that PCCC nor the IT department will provide you with any support on installation or troubleshooting while using this package. You are also required to uninstall the Office package installation after 30 days of not being an Active Employee or PCCC Student (registered for classes). If you have any question please go to this page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus
PCCC Technical Support
Phone: (973) 684-6464 Option #2
Support services are available to students, faculty and staff via e-mail and limited phone service. All voice messages left will be responded to.
Please leave the following information in your messages to ensure we can get in touch with you:
Protect your account password. Do not share it, even with IT personnel. Never give it out over the phone. Be extremely suspicious of e-mail links related to account changes.
The recommended way to manage your account and password changes is to open a web browser and manually type in https://newweb.pccc.edu/password-self-service/ into the web address bar, verify you are in the secure College website then change your account though the College’s account self service.