- Ensure all version of Microsoft Office Products are uninstalled from your System
- Visit www.office.com and sign in using your work or student email address
- After signing, located the Install Office icon on the top-right corner
- To install all the available suite that is associated with your account, Click Office 365 apps.
- When the download is completed, click the installation file in the Download folder.
Follow the instructions to install Microsoft application. Use your PCCC Email address to sign in.
Please be aware that PCCC is unable to provide installation or troubleshooting support for Office 365 on personally-owned devices. However, Microsoft provides support services (see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus).
If you are no longer a registered student or active employee, the Office 365 suite may cease to function without logging in to a Microsoft account with a paid subscription to Office 365.
PCCC Technical Support
Phone: (973) 684-6464 Option #2
Support services are available to students, faculty and staff via e-mail and limited phone service. All voice messages left will be responded to.
Please leave the following information in your messages to ensure we can get in touch with you:
Protect your account password. Do not share it, even with IT personnel. Never give it out over the phone. Be extremely suspicious of e-mail links related to account changes.
The recommended way to manage your account and password changes is to open a web browser and manually type in https://password.pccc.edu into the web address bar, verify you are in the secure College website then change your account though the College’s account self service.